Mission & Vision
The Society of South Sudanese Professionals-Australia aims to engage South Sudanese Australian professionals to advance their knowledge and promote professionalism, leadership and advocacy skills in order to be competitive and productive members of society.
SSSP-A will assists its members through strength base approach, by recognising their potential and promoting best practices in all fields. By providing learning opportunities, we help our members develop their skills and competencies so that they may advance in a variety of career paths.
To achieve this mission, we focus our efforts in these areas:
- Offering continual learning opportunities that enhance the abilities and skills of the members.
- Cultivating the means and opportunities for professionals to succeed in today’s workforce and to grow into related career fields
- Identifying and publicising the economic contribution of South Sudanese Australians
- Upholding the concept that networking and training develops foundational skills and fosters practitioners’ habits of analysis, discernment, and problem-solving that underpins their ability to successfully perform in many fields
- Managing the operations of the Society in a sound and sustainable manner, investing strategically to enhance our ability to deliver member value.